Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miranda & Derek, April 11

I've spent a lot of time in the last few months with Miranda and Derek, and what a sweet couple they are!  Our first session together:  their engagement shoot.  These shots were taken at their farm, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful backdrop.  We were in 4wd most of the time getting to the cool spots, but it was totally worth it.  Check out the results!



Their sweet son, Eli-I could have taken him home with me!

This shot was SOOC-yes, it was that green.


I LOVED Miranda's bridal session-check out those sexy red shoes!


Finally, the wedding!  It was a perfect day with beautiful sunshine all afternoon.  I had lots of fun playing with the sun flare:)






1 comment:

Julia said...

Gorgeous pictures! You did a great job, Kellie! I've known Miranda for years and they really are a great couple.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer in the Middle Tennessee area. I have three children, Stevie, Brady, and Jude and a wonderful husband John. I stay very busy with my family and career, and I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful life.