Monday, April 13, 2009

Mini Sessions, the rest!

I just couldn't keep up!  I wanted to post 3 each day, but things have been super busy, soooo, here are the remaining mini-session highlights.  Thanks again to all the great couples, families, and kiddos who came out.  Rumor has it there's already a mini-session weekend tentatively scheduled for June, just in time for some great sun-tanned summer shots!

Patrick & Jenny






Mary Beth and Jackson






Machado Family






Michelle & Cody







Tia








Megan & Wes





Tania & Steven







No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer in the Middle Tennessee area. I have three children, Stevie, Brady, and Jude and a wonderful husband John. I stay very busy with my family and career, and I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful life.